Monday, March 09, 2009

Driving School - Day 2

Bravo to me! Sometimes, I amaze even myself! 


Today's session started with me getting the car off the curb to the main road. Piece of cake! Then driving forward, weaving through Monday rush-hour traffic, turning left and right, shifting gears, acknowledging stop lights, chasing cars uphill (so fun!), parking, break vs clutch, driving reverse several times, feeling the engine, and maneuvering. 

The engine conked out on me about 3 times today but I was able to recover in a matter of 3 winks! Clap! Clap!

I didn't realize that maneuvering required special hand choreography. Amazing! No wonder most drivers do it the same way. I'm so glad that my car has power steering. Whew!

Just a few more practice sessions and I'm pretty sure my turns will be as perfect as a ballerina's pirouette!

Am I turning into a ginormous industrial fan? Sorry, can't help it. The instructor said I drove smoothly! And.. marunong naman daw pala ako! Haha! I didn't even buy him breakfast! Clap! Clap! Cartwheel! Somersault! Backflip!

Day 3 this Saturday! Wish me luck again! 

By the way, I would like to thank Abie for wishing me luck! It worked! Thank you! Iba talaga pag imported! Haha!

0 comments: