Sunday, March 15, 2009

Driving School - Day 3

I learned a lot today --- from driving in 'hanging' situations, maneuvering forward and backward, driving on a highway, turning left/right/U, stopping gently and slowly, and that... 

...my instructor is getting married to a girl 13 years younger than him who happens to be pregnant but he doesn't love because the girl is stubborn and doesn't know how to cook, iron clothes and do laundry properly. And, yeah, they split for 2 years because of all that but the girl managed to keep herself updated on what's happening with him so when they met she got knocked up. Now, he is going to do pamamanhikan soon even if he's having second thoughts. Why? I don't know. We're not close. But I think it has something to do with the girl's brother and father being policemen. Oh! Did I mention that the girl is now fat? Yep, fat. Not Chubby.

Congratulations! I think.

0 comments: